Maple Leaf Physical Therapy in Hammonton, NJ
We are a small, family-oriented physical therapy practice. Unlike the big-box corporate clinics, where you are just a number, and they push as many people as possible through their office each hour, Dr. Dellagatta, PT personally treats every patient each visit.
Dr. Dellagata is a highly trained physical therapy expert with the following experience & credentials:
- Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral degrees in Physical Therapy
- Clinical Instructor - he teaches doctoral students
- Active Researcher - he regularly participates in research to improve treatment
- Regular participation in clinical continuing education well beyond minimum state standards
- Muscle and Joint Problems
- Rehabilitation of The Injured Athlete
- Postsurgical Physical Therapy
- Total Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Neck & Back Pain Treatment
- and many more...
We have appointments available 5 days per week, in the early morning, and also evening hours.
During your first visit, Dr. Dellegata will conduct a personalized evaluation. He will then:
- Review his findings with you
- Develop a custom treatment plan for you
- Discuss how you can speed your recovery when you are not in the clinic
- If you are in agreement with the plan, schedule the necessary visits to help you recover
When you schedule your first visit, we will call your insurance company on your behalf and verify your benefits. We are preferred providers for a number of insurance plans. Click here to view a partial list of insurance plans.
Clinical research shows that the sooner you get started with active rehabilitation, the less likely you will need unnecessary tests, medications, or surgery.