At Maple Leaf PT we value our referring physicians and know you want the best care possible for your patients.
What you can expect from us:
- Clear communication with your patient about their treatment plan.
- Regular reports about subjective and objective progress with physical therapy treatment.
- Our recommendations regarding your patients’ progress with physical therapy and future care.
Here’s how easy it is to refer to us:
We want to get your patient in for care as fast as possible. Numerous clinical studies conclude that the faster we can see a patient the more likely they are to have a favorable outcome; so, here’s what we need to get started:
- Fax or provide your patient with a referral that includes a diagnosis, recommended frequency and duration of care, and your signature.
- Have your patient contact us as soon as possible. Next-day appointments are possible.
- We will verify your patient’s insurance benefits and let your patient know about their physical therapy coverage.